I actually got my inspiration for starting this challenge (blog every day for 6 months) from a fellow blogger: Kelli over at currentlykelli.com has some great tips on how to hold up with a daily blogging schedule.
One of those tips is to have daily categories along which you can orientate yourself; so I’ve set some up for myself:
- Motivated Monday – A motivating/inspirational/challenging quote for the week ahead to lift up our moods on these pesky Mondays!
- Thankful Tuesday – Something I wanna thank God for.
- Wacky Web Wednesday – Fun things I found on the World Wide Web 🙂
- Thursday’s Thoughts – What’s going on in my head at the moment, a prayer, random stuff.
- Friday’s Four Favorites – Just a list of four somethings I love ❤
- Saturday’s Song – A song I love.
- Sunday – My free day, whatever I feel like…
Of course, this is not a strict rulebook; it’s supposed to be more of a guideline. So if I don’t follow it on one day or another, you shouldn’t be surprised 🙂
See you tomorrow at our first Motivated Monday!